We are a business that is
INSPIRED BY VISION, DRIVEN BY MISSION
and underpinned by Values.
Leaders Development (LD) is a specialized national expertise house which was established in 2009 in the Saudi capital city, Riyadh. It provides the best-specialized services and products in the area of developing the leaders of both profit and non-profit organizations.
Specialists in crafting and developing the influential leaders in accordance with the best methods and techniques of influence, through excellent products and services, exploiting the local and international expertise in a creative work environment.
the top popular Programs for you
Showing 1-4 of total 11 courses
Showing 1-1 of total 1 course
Showing 1-1 of total 1 course
The training market is full of service providers. However, Leaders Development is a distinguished and outstanding entity by its clients’ testimonials to the specialization enveloped by excellence in the field of leadership development.
Know them and feel them
A survey and evaluative study of leadership products using ILA standards as well as the standards of the Magazine “Leadership Excellence”.
A survey of leadership training models in Arabic and English. A study and evaluation of more than (33) leadership programs in America
A release of a survey on the models and programs of young leaders’ development.
Collection of more than 100 specialized researches on leadership development, and translation of some parts of the same and approximation of its content and its publication.
Selection and translation of a number of visual training programs with international trainers.
Summarization of more than 40 important books on the leadership and management, and offering the same to those interested.
Translation and publication of dozens of focused articles written by the experts of leadership development.
- Project to develop and execute the Promising Leaders Programs for the (100) II Grade leaders in the General Corporation for Desalination of Saltwater.
- Execution of the program “Bakr” to train 55 II Grade leaders in non-profit organizations.
- Execution of the project “Adequacy Program”, one of the Aramco’s programs to support local content and train the Saudis with Al-Rashid Company.
- The project to develop and execute the program to strengthen 14 entrepreneurs.
- The project to train (100) young national leaders with Waqf charity organization.
- Development and execution of Bakr program to train charity work leaders.
- Development and execution of programs to strengthen Entrepreneurs.
- Development and execution of Promising Leaders Programs for large government organizations
- Development and execution of the initiative to develop boards of directors in non-profit organizations
- Development and execution of the program of CEO.
- Development of a model for young national leaders.
- The Integrated Leader: A four-level program presented by Leadership Management International.
- Promising Leaders Program: This program aims at training and developing promising leaders for large government organizations, imparting long-term on-job training.
- The first 100 days: This program focuses on the most important tactics of success in the first 100 days of a leader’s work.
- Bakr: it is an applied and Practical program to prepare leaders of non-profit organizations.
- Tamteen for entrepreneurs: It is a practical leadership program for entrepreneurs and aims at developing leadership and entrepreneurial skills.
- Boards of Directors: This program is dedicated to the development and training of boards of directors and its members.
- Chief Executive Officer: This specialized program is based on the needs of the local market to train the CEO in small organizations.
- Everyday Leadership: This integrated training program focuses on building young and emerging leaders at the general education stage.
- Development of Young National Leaders: This qualitative program is aimed at building the leadership capacities of young people at the university level.
- Coaching: This is a personal orientation program for the leader.
- Manar: This specialized program aims at preparing women leaders.
What did they say about LD
National Young Leaders Development is an outstanding program, We've learned about stress management, self-flexibility and positiveness. I personally consider it as a life map for every ambitious young man, it helps you identify your goals and draw an integrated plan for all aspects of your life.
Tamteen program has several features and advantages. The most important features of the program is the Inclusiveness; where the program provides a variety of skills that the entrepreneur needs. Excellence; Where the management of the program is always looking for distinctive trainers. In addition to Reality.
The Effective Boards of Directors Training program is the first of its kind. The Trainers worked at the highest level. The interaction of Attendees increased the benefits of the session.
I am positively shocked by the PLP. After having this training program, I start applying what I've learned. This program also Encourages me to read and learn more.
Promising Leaders program is one of the most important of the programs I've ever attended. It touches the very important aspects of my life. I learned how to easily and practically i can achieve development
all about LD updates
touch them if you want
LD has the Right Staff with the Right Skills!
Looking for the Best Leadership Services?
Check out our top three services
Researches & Studies
With a deep scientific knowledge and an extensive research experience
Develop clarity, vision and purpose
Define personal values and goals
Enhance attributes and behaviours
Strengthen Emotional Intelligence
Become strong leaders and coaches
Increase personal and team productivity
Achieve their full potential
Products & Models
With the best global practices and local environmental needs
Develop a vision for the future
Create winning teams
Promote growth and advancement
Establish an organization of leaders
Become an effective motivational leader
Be able to lead and motivate others
Increase your team innovation
Alliances and Memberships
The Private Sector
The Governmental Sector
The Social Responsibility