Promising Leadership Qualification Program
The program aims to qualify and develop the promising leaders of large government organizations, with long-term qualification, on the job.
: stages of work
* Study the reality of the organization and analyze the training needs of promising leaders.
* Compare and survey global models in preparing leaders appropriate to the organization’s environment and comparing them to actual needs.
* Building a scientific model for promising leadership qualification that includes selection tools and methods, qualification methodology, levels, learning and training methods.
* Building leadership standards for selection and rehabilitation.
* Building detailed guides for training programs according to the requirements and components of the form.
* Selecting and selecting promising leaders according to the standards and criteria specified in the model.