The ZENGER-FOLKMAN program is the strategic and regional partner of QUICK-WINS; a leadership program that focuses on enhancing the strengths of leaders, how to transform them into extraordinary leaders, using tool 360 to measure 16 leadership competencies. It also aims to educate the leaders on the concepts of leadership, research studies, the best practices of leadership in the world and in the Middle East, and how to practice and apply them in their practical reality.
Program Components and Features:
- Applying a unique training curriculum for leadership development.
- Understanding how extraordinary leaders can maximize results.
- Using a 360-degree assessment feedback report to identify key strengths.
- Creating a practical and targeted development plan that facilitates the identification and follow-up of the target.
- Working for the application of leadership development through daily work activities.
Stages of work:
- Start-up phase: Includes an induction lecture on the program and a 360 Feedback Survey.
- Learning activities: include a workshop, individual indicative sessions to survey measurement results, and setting a development plan for the reader.
- Measurement: Includes the final survey of the evaluation according to 360 Feedback tool.