Tamteen for entrepreneurs:
It is a practical leadership program for entrepreneurs that aims at developing leadership and entrepreneurial skills.
It’s a four-month intensive mid-term practical program that specializes in qualifying the entrepreneur (entrepreneur) and his organization to reach the highest level of efficiency, aimed at creating a generation of qualified entrepreneurs.
The program aims to:
- Building leadership capacity for entrepreneurs.
- Developing entrepreneurial frameworks.
- Contribute to the development of small enterprises and reduce the rate of stumbling.
- Leadership competencies: by providing a focused practical and applied program in leadership skills.
- Entrepreneurial competencies: by providing a series of short scientific and focused courses on the concepts of business administration.
- The guidance: Provide guidance services for four months for each pilot to work according to his needs and to solve his problems.
- Study the practical cases: for all participants and develop solutions to them through the discussion of field experts.
- The exchange of experience and expertise: with successful businessmen to benefit from their experiences.