Promising Leaders Program:
The objective of this program is to train and develop promising leaderships for large governmental organizations, imparting long-term training on the job.
Stages of work:
- Study the reality of the organization and analyze the training needs of promising leaders.
- Comparing and surveying global models in the preparation of appropriate leadership for the organization’s environment and comparing it to actual need.
- Building a scientific model for the rehabilitation of promising leaders, including the tools and methods of selection, the qualification methodology and its Levels, and methods of learning and training.
- Building selection and qualification leadership standards.
- Building detailed manuals for training programs according to the requirements and components of the model.
- Selecting and choosing the promising leaders according to the standards and criteria specified in the model.