This program is dedicated to the development and training of boards of directors and its members.
The objective of this program is to train the leaders of non-profit organizations, to raise their awareness of the importance of the Board of Directors, to familiarize them with its functions their roles, and to how to practically develop the boards and their members’ efficiency in the organization.
The program objectives:
- Review the types of organizations and the differences between them.
- Understand the mechanism of constituting the board of directors, the different structures of the boards of directors and the committees emanating from them, and the institutional governance of the Board.
- Identify the methodology of the work of the Board of Directors, the roles of the members of the Board, and the impact of the Council’s work on the Organization.
- determine the competencies required for the members of the board of Directors.
- Identify mechanisms for the development of the Board of Directors, best practices for Board members, and how to reach them.