This specialized program is based on the needs of the local market to train the CEO in small organizations.
A group of integrated solutions and tools that contribute to mastering the Executive Chairman to apply and practice the leadership skills of institutions and to build the modern strategies for Executive Chairmen and leaders.
The participant is equipped with a system of learning from individual meetings and consultations, enrichment materials, and work plans models, enabling the Executive Chairman on the job to overcome his daily challenges, develop his business, and develop a vision for the new Executive Chairman in his post.
Key objectives of the program:
- Providing participants with the basic concepts of the Executive Chairman’s roles.
- knowledge of the stages and challenges of the Executive Chairman.
- knowledge of the types of organizations and the role of the Executive Chairman towards them.
- Providing participants with the best successful practices of Executive Chairmen.
- Providing participants with successful work strategies according to the stages of organizations growth.